Tuesday, February 3, 2015

B. Media LA Shapes The Lovely Locks Of Kentwood Real Estate's Ann Durham

Who busts out the scissors during a pre production meeting? Yours truly of course. Since I have been living here in Denver for the last six months, I have had the great privilege of shooting and directing videos for  Kentwood Real Estate. It's funny that here in Denver, I am known more as a photographer and director, than a hairstylist | product owner when I was living in Los Angeles. Am I living two lives? Who knows, but it sure is fun and I am meeting the most amazing professionals. Plus, it's impossible to hide the fact that I am pretty damn good at hair! Meet Kentwood Real Estate's Ann Durham. You will be seeing a lot of her and her partner Linda Hantman. Linda is taking this picture. B. Media LA is beginning pre production on Ann and Linda's video for Kentwood Real Estate. Stay tuned peeps!
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment